Linnhoff & Partner
58644 Iserlohn, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 2371 1575-0
Fax: +49 (0) 2371 1575-29
Stick plating barrels
- Special high-performance electroplating barrels and assembly units
- For batch weights of up to 300 kg and lengths of 200 mm up to 2,500 mm.
- Special objects made of polypropylene and/or flame retardant polypropylene (PPs)
- Fully welded barrel body (to avoid entrainment losses)
- New barrel concept facilitates the best plating thickness distribution and drying in the barrel dryer
- Largely dimensioned basket perforations, easily lockable closures
- Custom-shaped closures guarantee a gapless, stable position
- Highest possible operating safety through shape adjustment
Further characteristics: adjustment of the intermediate walls on the smaller version is done by means of a pressing stick ensuring shape adjustment. On bigger assembly units, length adjustment is done by means of a rack on the barrel carrier so that even large adjustment ranges can be operated easily and safely.
The collector baskets are equipped with a round perforation. The filling diameter of the default version shall be 100 mm. Larger diameters are possible upon request. The closures open the collector baskets to 135° in order to facilitate the filling process. For larger quantities, models with steel-armoured supports and strong wear rings are used as well.
Inquiry form →