Linnhoff & Partner
58644 Iserlohn, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 2371 1575-0
Fax: +49 (0) 2371 1575-29
Series 20000 A and more
Pneumatic contact installations become more and more important in the course of a permanently increasing process engineering automation.
- Robust design with a long lifespan, high operating safety
- Easy to maintain with self-cleaning effect
Wherever very high-currents have to be transmitted and little space or too low input weights cause problems for conventional contacts, the pneumatic contact is a one-of-a-kind product. There are only few limitations for its use.Special characteristics:
- Optional water cooling for increased performance
- More operating safety in connection with temperature and pressure monitoring
- Stable VA bearing design and vulcanized pressure cushion for optimal contacting of the product carriers, even under extremely unfavourable conditions.
- Current transmission through internal foil tapes or external current connectors and connector cables.
- Insulated compression springs: no uncontrolled current flow, no annealing of the springs
- Covering hoods optionally made of stainless steel or PP
- Supply optionally with straight or angled contact rails with exchangeable contact plates. Complete modules with insulation plate, insulation spouts and fastening material are also available